Visas for Business Travellers
Business visas are short-term visitor visas that are given to people traveling for business in place of their employers. A majority of countries do not ask US citizens to have a visa to visit for a brief business trip, but some nations do require visas for US business travellers.
When Is Business Visa Required?
Here is the list of normal activities that would require a business visa include:
Business Visa Details
Most business visas enable you to:
Qualification For Applying for Business Visa:
Get Expert Assistance For Your Business Visa
As one of Nigeria’s leading business visa & migration consultancies, Ruhe global resources can assist you to design a business visa application with high chances of approval. A dedicated visa consultant will be appointed to your case and will assist you throughout the process.
Our support includes:
• Consulting with business relations or colleagues
• Going for a meeting or education convention
• Contract negotiations or settlement of estates
• Engaging in business or industrial operations
• Attending corporate meetings
• Making acquisitions or purchases for the company
• Interviewing and hiring workers
A wide majority of things that have no relationship with work or industry are protected by tourist visas. This may include:
• Sightseeing and Tourism
• Visiting with friends or relatives
• Attending social gatherings or non-paid participation in sporting or entertainment events organized by different organizations
• Medical treatment
• Attending short-term, recreational activities
• Business Visa application form stamped at the VAC
• Fee receipt for Visa application
• Appointment letter for Business Visa interview
• Passport valid for overseas travel with validity minimum 6 months beyond the period of intended stay
• All expired passports
If you are employed and your company/employer is sponsoring your Business Visa application:
A letter from the employer that requests the Visa for the applicant addressed to the Embassy/Consulate that indicates the length and purpose of the trip and the intent of the firm to bear the entire trip cost
If you are the owner of a business:
• Evidence of funds that show your ability to support yourself financially during the tour
• Business card if any
• All documents regarding the financial and market position of the company with financial records, tax papers, sources of funds, Press/newspaper coverage regarding the company
For a US visa application to be approved, it requires from 3 to 5 weeks. After processing, the individual will receive a positive reply to their application and the document will be submitted by the consulate. The visa may require up to two additional working days to be delivered.
As for the Canada business visa, it will take up to 1 to 6 weeks for the Business Visa to be approved, depending on the work flow of the Canadian Embassy you are applying for.
As for Australia, the time for processing business visas can be between from 15-22 months – so you will need to plan well ahead of time.